Re: [Chrysler300] Subject: Electric Window Motors

Re: [Chrysler300] Subject: Electric Window Motors

Well that ought to get us on the right road. It is a great idea to
reduce the current flow thru the switch.
Thanks for sharing, Ray

"Know what's weird? Day by day, nothing seems to change, but pretty
soon...everything's different."  - Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes