Re: [Chrysler300] Subject: Electric Window Motors

Re: [Chrysler300] Subject: Electric Window Motors

Bill and all.

I have relays that are perfect for your suggested use.  I use them in my
Magnetic Sentinel anti theft device and the Headlight Relay Kit  that I
developed for cars to remove the high current load from the headlight
switch.  I buy the relays in volume so the price of $10 each is quite
attractive.  The relays are made by Bosch and have a 40 amp ratting.
They are about 1 inch square and 1 1/4 inches long including the mounting
tab.  I also have them in 6 volt with all other dimensions and ratting
the same.  The 6 volt version is more costly at $16 due to much lower
production.

I could product a kit with an auto resetting circuit breaker if there is
enough interest.  Of course I will sell the relays and circuit breakers
individually.  The circuit breakers and boot $6.50 each.  I believe $5
will mail them any where in the US but would probably need more for off
shore.

Club members should email me if interested.

Minnesota Marshall
Red G.