From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Wayne Graefen
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 10:05 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: [Chrysler300] Auction Relativity

Just one comment on the auction week.
Everything has to be put into perspective, right?
So check this upcoming car auction where the bidding STARTS at $13 MILLION.

http://tinyurl. <http://tinyurl.com/yrv8ol> com/yrv8ol

Now, Chrysler 300s, Hemi Cudas, DeSoto Adventurers and Dodge Firearrows are
all back in line where they belong.

Wayne

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: