Re: [Chrysler300] Oh, the humanity!!!!!

To say nothing of us who owned Chrysler stock for many years and ended up
with D-C stock.  Daimler-Chrysler will sound pretty weird if there is no
Chrysler anymore.  And who wants to own Daimler stock?  We could be faced
with a capital gain or loss.
Nancy Terry

>From: Nancy Kramer <nekramer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To:
>moparpjf@xxxxxxx,paul_martin78ca@xxxxxxxx,John@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Oh, the humanity!!!!!
>Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:30:23 -0500
>
>Pete,
>
>I think you are correct.  From what I read they were just sort of exploring
>things.  I don't think it will fly  I think GM does not have the
>money.  One article I read said that maybe the Chinese would be
>interested.  They DO have the money because they make everything we
>use.  They are even starting to send food over here.  Go figure.
>
>Now that would be interesting.
>
>Regards,
>
>Nancy Kramer
>

>At 01:17 PM 2/17/2007, moparpjf@xxxxxxx wrote:
>
> >Haven't they been talking about an impending GM bankruptcy? How can they
> >possibly buy Chrysler if they can't pay their own bills?
> >
> >Pete Fitch

> >Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Refi Now: Rates near 39yr lows!  $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-17727&moid=7581

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: