[Chrysler300] Backflip on Kroeger Woes.

Tony Braams in Oz here,
I see every time a phony auction on e'bay arises there is plenty of
postings.
Some are even getting "Kicks" out of communicating with these Clowns.
I don't think anyone has been bitten yet though, due to all the good
communication.
And it is always so obvious that it is a Scam, one way or another.
Anyway I recently advised the group moderators of my intention to drop
my problem with Rene Kroeger of Bondurant, Iowa.
Rene ripped me blind last year for a couple of hundred dollars at least.
Some parts were sent, Some totally wrong, Some totally missing altogether.
My receipts and weights which are all verified by a stateside club
member, totally proved these facts.
Thanks to Ray Jones for trying to negotiate with Rene and find the truth.
Unfortunately rather than square me up, Rene chose to lie repeatedly to
and via his friend of the amount I had sent, etc.
My return e'mail to Ray, included the scanned copy of the western union
money order for $300 U.S. [ not $200 U.S.].
This lie was Rene's way of finally admitting that he did not send some
of the parts at all.
Some people seem to think [including me] that it should not be a club's
purpose to solve unsavoury issues between members.
Unfortunately I am now thinking that maybe sometimes yes, this need will
arise.
Someone or several may need to monitor and make a judgement of dishonest
behavior between club members.
But only if it can be proven, without any doubt.
The lies on top of lies from Rene, to adjust to my given proof, via Ray,
just reinforces Rene's dishonesty.
I now feel if I didn't go ahead with an official complaint to the club,
I will look like a liar or not sure of what I have been saying.
It's unfortunate that senior individual club members may need to make a
judgement of Rene's club membership.
Ray, if you are reading this, if you could call Rene and tell him that
he has until the end of this month to agree to reimburse my $200.
I'll give him awhile to save it up, if need be.
He may have earnt some good interest on it by now ?
If you can e'mail me by April 30 of Rene's final decision.
tonybraams@xxxxxxxxxxx
Then hopefully I would not need to proceed with what I am finding
unavoidable and only fair to do.
It's very Weak and Easy for a Fellow Club Member to rip another off -
especially on the other side of the Globe.
Anyone that can't see my point, just needs to put themselves in my position.
It's not so much the amount, but the Character and Principals behind this.
Good to hear some other club members had their issues with Rene
finalized after some great lengths of time.
Maybe I can join the que, it will be Rene's call.
Thanks to the many club members who offered their support, since last year.
I know this is a Great Club and I will try to make it over there for a
meet, one day.
I don't see how a Member / Scammer, [operating via a Newsflite
advertisement], could ever expect to get away with this behavior.
I see it as far worse than an obvious e'bay hoax, which never found a
target at all.
Sorry for another long essay, but it is necessary to explain to everyone
in full.
I sincerely hope this problem will be solved without any sour grapes
from anybody.
Best Regards,
Tony in Oz.

Yahoo! Groups Links