[Chrysler300] Latest correspondence received regarding the "G"

[Chrysler300] Latest correspondence received regarding the "G"

Hello again,
The deal will be concluded through ebay,they  will set up the shipping and
payment details.
Here is how the  process works:
- you give me your full name and shipping address;
- I  start a transaction on eBay Vehicle Protection Program;
- they send you the  payment and shipping instructions;
- you send the money to ebay;
- they  confirm me that they secured the funds;
- I send it to you;
- you receive  and accept it;
- they pay me.
I will offer you 5 days  inspection period.If the item is not like described
you will have to ship it  back in 30 business days on my expense.If you agree
please send me your full  name and shipping address!
Thank you!

On 4/20/07, _BazookkaJoe@xxxxxxxx (mailto:BazookkaJoe@xxxxxxx)