Re: [Chrysler300] gas tank on 58D/55 C-300

rob kern wrote:

>We used a motorcycle oil filter gasket for the tank/sending unit seal on my C and it has been leak free for almost 4 years.  ROB KERN

I'm getting ready to replace the Gasket on my 55 Also.  Leaks like a
sieve.  I thought of trying to use a piece of heavy gasket material.  I
haven't removed the plug yet.  Gary Barker

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: