From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Paul Martin
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 6:38 PM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Edelbrock carbs

I want to install a pair of Edelbrock carbs with electric chokes on my 300F.
What model or part numbers should I be looking at?

Paul Martin

      Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane with All new
Yahoo! Mail: http://mrd.mail.yahoo.com/try_beta?.intl=ca

For list server instructions, go to

Yahoo! Groups Links

Yahoo! Groups Links