From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of rob kern
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2007 8:34 AM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 110 Octane Unleaded Pump Gas!!

Hello 300'ly to all!
Due to refinery problems we do not have 93 octane available in Lawton this
summer, 91 octane being the highest. I drove by a Phillips 66 station in
town yesterday and they advertised racing fuel pump gas...110 octane &
unleaded! I had 3/4 tank of 91 so I filled up with 5 gallons of 110 (@ $5.45
per gallon) What a difference in performance! Mopsy NEVER drove so well. I
figure the blend brought the octane up around 97. Next I will try a 50/50
91/110 octane blend which should bring me up to 100-101 which was what Ethyl
leaded was back in the day. I can truly appreciate these 'Brutes and their
brute performance now. If I filled the tank purely with 110 octane I bet I
could launch like the space shuttle with a full throttle kick-down and then
if I hooked up with the space station it would be a new type of '57
HEAVEN!!! Having fun this summer in Oklahoma. Forwardlooking to seeing you
all in Springfield.....VERY LIKELY RJ will be with me with his photo
equipment! ROB KERN

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional