Re: [Chrysler300] 110 Octane Unleaded Pump Gas!!

Re: [Chrysler300] 110 Octane Unleaded Pump Gas!!

Hi Group:

    For those of you who may not have been there, at  the Spenser, NC meet
hosted by Carl Krebs, Don Verity and I found this little  speed shop that sold
"jug gas."  103 octane unleaded at $3.34/gallon, 110  unleaded at $3.44/gallon
and "racin gas" - 115 octane leaded at  $3.65/gallon.  Once the word got out,
the guy was pouring jugs of that  leaded gas into more than one of the 300's
parked at the railroad  exhibition.  Of course the timing had to be adjusted as
we all drove  home but, for a little while, the cars must have thought they
were back in  the good old days, with that leaded gas pouring through them.

Pete Fitch

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional