Re: [Chrysler300] 110 Octane Unleaded Pump Gas!!

Re: [Chrysler300] 110 Octane Unleaded Pump Gas!!

Hi All;
At Jeff Miklas' last meet, there was a station which had a hi octane
pump. Don't remember how much, but maybe $1. more per gal. I filled my
Hurst up and while doing so, I left it running. I remember that while
standing between the dual pipes filling it, the exhaust note changed
and smoothed out as the gas went in! Made a very big difference in the
way it idled and ran. I now add an Octane booster which works pretty
good.