[Chrysler300] Two 300 G restoration projects for sale - Principals only

[Chrysler300] Two 300 G restoration projects for sale - Principals only

Hi All,

Due to some unfortunate personal circumstances I need to let go of one of my 300 projects. I am also letting it be known of another G project becoming available.

My car is a black G coupe, no A/C but 7-button radio, power seat, door locks and 306 accessory group (the only one that Gil remembers decoding). With the G is a '61 New Yorker 4-door parts car (sans doors) The engine was removed years ago, but I have a running R code 413 (not HP). G transmission included. Rams, exhaust manifold, air cleaners and one 2903 are included. Glass is out, but included.  Dash is mint, seats and door panels in very good shape, low total miles on the car. The car is a major project, but mostly complete and with minimal rust.  New Yorker has most parts needed., I have many extra parts. $7995 for both cars . I can deliver or assist in delivery.

Second G is a running, driving white plain car that I am helping to sell for someone (NOT my car).  The car runs and drives, but is tired. Has close to 200K on the car and needs everything restored. Missing 2903's, has new Edelbrock replacements Original HP engine with rams, and proper air cleaners. The car is all there. Replacement Freeman Montana front fenders, rust in trunk and rear quarters, possibly floors. Owner looking for $7500, but open to offers.  Again, I can deliver or assist in delivery. Both cars located in Northern New England.

Neither of us will sell these cars  if we feel the owner will insert them in the auction circuit.  If you're interested in restoring and keeping either of these cars, I would love to communicate with you. Flippers and auction buffs need not apply. Pictures will be available in a week or so to interested parties.

Contact me by eMail only, I don't always have access so be patient for a reply.

Russ Vaughan

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional