Re: [Chrysler300] Springfield

I have been anxiously awaiting the pictures from the
meet that I was unable to attend and I am just curious
if am not viewing the page correctly.  I click on cars
and all that comes up is a couple of pictures of a 63
convertible, a bunch of cars in a salvage yard, and a
'61 Dodge wagon.  My question is, are there pictures
of all the 300's that were at the event?  If so, what
am I doing wrong in viewing the website.
Thank you,
Josh Mishler

http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/springfield07/springfield.html

> >> [Non-text portions of this message have been
> removed]

> removed]

http://mail.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Groups Links