  From: Josh Mishler<mailto:mister300d@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: Chrysler 300 Club Intl<mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 1:54 AM
  Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Springfield

  I have been anxiously awaiting the pictures from the
  meet that I was unable to attend and I am just curious
  if am not viewing the page correctly. I click on cars
  and all that comes up is a couple of pictures of a 63
  convertible, a bunch of cars in a salvage yard, and a
  '61 Dodge wagon. My question is, are there pictures
  of all the 300's that were at the event? If so, what
  am I doing wrong in viewing the website.
  Thank you,
  Josh Mishler

  http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/springfield07/springfield.html<http://www.chrysler300club.com/events/springfield07/springfield.html>

  > >> [Non-text portions of this message have been
  > removed]

  > removed]

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: