  From: MJMLandDev@xxxxxxx
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 9:50 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] (no subject)

  Does anyone have a picture of an original harmonic balancer? I'm trying to
  find out if there are any markings of the outside that would indicate
  whether slippage has occurred or not. The book call for timing to be set on my H
  at 10 degrees BTC. In order for my car to run the way it should and have the
  power it's supposed to have, I need to have the timing set at 52 degrees BTC.
  And there's no pinging! The only thing wrong with having the timing set at
  that point is the engine feels like it's surging so I have cut back the
  timing to 42 degrees BTC and it runs perfectly. Anyone have any ideas why my
  timing is so far off?

  Mike Meyer

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: