From: John
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Old Chrysler 300-D lead??

>http://www.1956goldenhawk.com/newslpdf/56jon057.pdf
>
> Check out Page 2, under the heading "56J Sightings - Bob
Palma" .
> The writer describes a rotting 300-D hardtop on State Road 37
near Bloomington, Illinois owned by a dealer by the name of Dick
Bennett.

> Does anyone know about this car?

> John Spiers

That was Bloomington INDiana, and the car was pulled out and
ended up on e-bay this summer. It went for approx $12,000.

I went over the car some about 4-1/2 years ago, it was a sad
sight, and was missing some hard to replace items. (like it's
correct motor)

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional