Re: [Chrysler300] Door Jamb locating spring wedge below striker on the B

Re: [Chrysler300] Door Jamb locating spring wedge below striker on the B pill...

Hi Sean and All:
I would guess the removal of the wedges was probably a cost saving in a bad
sales year.  I am sure as the 1958  model year "progressed" all manner  of
product cost reductions were explored.  Having worked at the ole  Corporation
thru a few dismal times myself, I am well aware of cost reduction  efforts.
Evidently the engineers (God love 'em) drew the line with  convertibles, though,
as the wedges stayed on them for years.
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 12/18/2007 6:22:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,