[Chrysler300] 300F Convertible wanted

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

A friend who was a participant in the Hartford Concours emailed me out
of the blue a couple of days ago and asked me to find him a 300F
convertible.  After telling him that this would be a fairly difficult
task, I promised I would send a note out to the club to see if anyone
would consider a sale of theirs.

He is looking for a Terra Cotta (Spelling???) car that is restored but
would consider other colors as well.

Anyone thinking of selling.I can put you in touch with him and will stay
out of it from there.

Please contact me off server.

John

Yahoo! Groups Links