[Chrysler300] me and my B

hey ryan,and fellow 300 club members.my name is john zurad,i live in south jersey.my family has been involved in mopars for over 45 years.ive owned coronets,roadunners etc...my current project that ive been talking about is my 1956 raven black 300b(it needs everything,just about)i run car shows in the south jersey area.and have been attending chryslers at carlisle since 1997.i got my b alittle over a year ago,around christmas time.the deal was done on our word and a handshake(this dosnt happen a whole lot these days).i met some nice members at the 300 tent at chryslers at carlisile last year.everyone i met was pretty nice,and made me feel comfortable.im not sure what dealer sold my b,or who originally owned it,but maybe il find out some time.thanks letting me yak about myself everyone.take care...john

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)