Re: [Chrysler300] me and my B

 Hi John and All:
Gil Cunningham here.  Just want to clarify Rich's statements about the Club's microfilm interpretation.  I need a few more things than just the VIN.
They are:
    (1) A legible ruboff or clear photo of the car's VIN tag.
    (2) A legible ruboff or clear photo of the car's code (data) tag.  (300B is located on the gravel pan behind the grille.)
    (3) A description of the car including body style, original color if discernable, and all options.  The engine number
          would be nice, too.
Welcome to the Club.  I hope you find it beneficial and enjoyable.
300ly, Gil

Hi,
John:

Welcome
to the club.  A nice black “B” is a beautiful thing to behold
and is the longest lettercar.

There
are several valuable services associated with membership in this club.
One is that a member has microfilm copies of the build tickets for each letter
car 1955-65.  The build ticket includes build date, original color &
accessories, shipping date, a dealer number that can be translated to the
dealer name & location, original engine s/n--plus a lot of other info.
Contact Gil Cunningham at: Lettercars@xxxxxxx
with the VIN and he will send you a copy of the build tickets and a
translation.