[Chrysler300] Who and where are we

FYI:

I did a little counting in our club's 2008 roster, primarily to determine
the "east-west split" and developed the following list.
			Members
East of Mississippi:  	528	27 states incl. DC
West of Mississippi:  	280	24 states
Sweden:		  42
Canada:		  40
12 Other Countries: 	  38
Unknown:		   1
Total:			929

We are truly an international club and have members in all states and DC
except Alaska (starting problems??) and in each of the lower tier of
Canadian provinces except Saskatchewan.

Interpret the information to suit your taste.  I satisfied myself that the
overwhelming number of members live east of the Mississippi River.  The
reason for that is subject to speculation, but let's don't do that on the
server.  I added a column showing the number of representatives for each
state which is an indicator of population.  Then I divided the number of
members by the number of representatives.  Any state having more than 1.86
members per representative probably has a higher than average number of
members in that state.   Montana takes the trophy by a long way using that
criterion.  Years of undefined speed limits there may have contributed to
that situation.  Also, the proximity to Gary Goers.

I was amazed at the number of members from Sweden.

I have no idea as to how this will look after going through the server.
Anyone wishing a copy of the Excel spreadsheet, please e-mail me directly
at:  c300@xxxxxxx

It is a great roster and I thank the publishers for the quality product.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA (1 of 95 in CA)

House of			    Members	Members per
Repr.	State/Province/Country	2008	Representative
53	California			95	1.79
29	New York			64	2.21
15	Michigan			59	3.93
19	Pennsylvania			47	2.47