[Chrysler300] Who and where are we

Thanks, Bob:

Why we are or why are we are deeper questions that most of us have probably
pondered.  I see the 300 clubs' members as kind of a support group for each
other.  The clubs' members, publications and this server provide a means of
sharing and reinforcing a common need for Chrysler 300's in our current
lives.  Having, holding, restoring, driving, polishing, racing, showing,
buying, selling, researching, discussing, viewing Chrysler 300's fills some
basic need in our lives and those shared needs are better satisfied by
sharing experience, technical and statistical data and opinions in a social
environment.  What triggered the need for Chrysler 300's in our lives is
probably highly varied, but performance, styling, time travel back to
seemingly better times, exclusivity, family history or transmittal of the
Chrysler 300 virus from an infected member to a family member, friend or
stranger come to mind.  I recall infecting a stranger who soon showed up
with a 1955 Chrysler 300 of his own, base on a brief conversation with me at
a car show.

Keep in mind this banding together of people with a common interest is
typical in most societies.  Religious denominations, political parties,
sports fans, gamers, hunters, fishermen and collectors of almost anything
ban together to intensify and enhance the pleasure derived by the
individual.  My pastor uses the analogy of a single charcoal briquette
burning slowly by itself or with much greater intensity in a group of other
similar briquettes.

Psychologists will have to take over from here.

C-300'ly

Rich Barber (infected by the Chrysler 300 virus in 1955)

Brentwood, CA

1955 C-300

  _____