Re: [Chrysler300] Market release date 300L

Re: [Chrysler300] Market release date 300L

Well, here's an opportunity to see who has what build dates. Might even
be an addition to the registry, along with the serial number.
Ray in Mena

It's getting time for y'all to be polishing up your rides for the
Spring Meet!
"It's the fellowship that makes it a special event."
Be there, or be Square!  Ray