From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of dennis57300@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:37 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] lens cleaner

tried brasso it left scratches. i tried toothpaste it also left scratches.
know there has to be a product to refurbish the plastic lenses to there
original quality. any suggestions?

Finance.      (http://money.aol.com/tax?NCID=aolcmp00300000002850)

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups