[Chrysler300] NewsFlite Response on my part

[Chrysler300] NewsFlite Response on my part

Hello 300'ly to all!
    While jogging today it hit me that I would like to help Charley with the NewsFlite situation.  Brian Frank echoed my sentiments and my plan. I enjoyed Charley's article about growing up in his neck of the Conn. woods.  I chuckle at everything Charley writes and was overjoyed to hear at the Chardon Meet business meeting from Andy Mikonis that he stepped up to the plate to take the NewsFlite project under his wing. Many club members have stated what John Lazenby first said to me at our first 300 Club International Meet in Dayton, Sept., 2003...."You come to see the cars but stay for the people"!  How true.  You all have become an extended family. I think about club members whenever I have free time and think about various personalities in our clubs when negotiating ski run moguls, on a cruise ship, or on a family vacation.  This club has given me such pleasure and enjoyment and support throughout the FIVE YEAR process of bringing my C, Mopsy, to the point I will be finally, in a perfectionist sense, be where I want her to be. I want to give back.  That is why Marnie and I hosted the Lawton Meet and are hosting the Branson Meet, Fall, 2009. I love contributing to the Club News when the call goes out for C stories. I thought that I could further serve the club by helping Charley with restoration stories and "pearls" (lessons learned) on the journey I took over the past 5 years. I would like to volunteer to write for upcoming NewsFlite printings various challenges experienced involving several aspects of my C restoration.  Also to include the service people and vendors that helped make the project end successfully and give a little humor along the way. You all probably by now got a hint of what I went through via my Mopsy Story featured on the Club website. There is much more to expound. Most of you will identify with what I went through and will find solace that another 300 enthusiast experinced all the labors of love that you did all in our passion for the 'Brutes.  So if there is any silver lining in this debate over the last NewsFlite it is that a dedicated club member is stepping forward to help Charley and Andy on a consistent basis to make us all look forward to the NewsFlite read and hopefully gleen some direction for our works in progress. So Charley, Andy and all other powers that be in the Club, I am signing up to be in the literary barrel!!  Let me know the next deadline and format for transmitting my jibberish!  See you in Eagle River, Maine, Lancaster AND BRANSON!  ROB KERN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)