Re: [Chrysler300] Still an stubborn amateur after all this years

Re: [Chrysler300] Still an stubborn amateur after all this years

Is there a chance that your gas there is a similar formula to
what we get in the USA??
if so at 8 months old, or more, old less volitele gas plus the
addition of a contaminant (the sillycone)  would sure interfere
with starting.  Have you tried dribbling just a little fresh gas down
your primary carburator??

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy