[Chrysler300] Problems with a "G"

I was at the car show at California Car Covers yesterday.  There was a nice black G coupe there, the owner is a club member, lives in Lake Tahoe, his stepfather was the original owner of the car, he was there also.  Had all the original paperwork!  He said he was a club member.  We talked a bit, and then he said he was going to drive the car home to Tahoe early Mon. morning.  I got a call from him today, on the way to Bakersfield, at the steepest part of the grade, known as the "Grapevine", the electrical went crazy and fried the harness, no lights, no ignition, nada.  He had it towed back to LA area, and we talked about who to take it to for repairs.  I suggested a whole new harness, rather than try to repair the old one.  Let's all say a prayer that his "G" will come back to life and that surgery will be successful!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)