[Chrysler300] 300 E interior pieces

After having my red 300 E (and many more) for 27 years -- I finally spent the big bucks and purchased a complete Goers leather interior.

When the car was restored in the early 1970s by James Bennett of Tillamook, Oregon, a suitable leather basket weave interior reproduction was not available.

James put together one of the most attractive vinyl reproduction interiors you will ever see. The color is tan, the patterns and piping are cut as original, as is the stitching. The most amazing part is that the vinyl used for the seats is basket weave embossed. The only thing he was not able to do was the dancing lion shield on the seat backs.

After all these years, the vinyl is still soft and supple with no rips or tears. It looks virtually new. I actually hate to replace it, because it has looked so good for all these years.

Here is my proposition: If you have an E coupe with a bombed out interior or a 1959 Mopar swivel seat car that the stuff will fit, this may be a way to go if you are not willing or able to spend the big bucks for leather at this point in time. You won't be disappointed.

I also have many other odd original 300 E leather pieces I have collected over the years or got them from former 300 E Guru -- Harry Ewert. I have  front seat backs and cushions, arm rest leather and a complete upper and lower back seat which the leather is almost perfect, but has big back window sun fade on the top. A leather dye job would make it almost like new.

If you have any interest, please contact me off list. My prices are reasonable because I want to trim the inventory once I get the new stuff installed. First come--first served, as set by the date and time of your e-mail response.

Thanx,

Guy Morice

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional