[Chrysler300] Chryslers at Carlisle Next week

[Chrysler300] Chryslers at Carlisle Next week

            To all of you planning on going to Chryslers at Carlisle next week and don't have a place booked,

The Radisson Penn Harris in Camp Hill, PA. still has some rooms left
for July 10, 11, and 12th. Make sure you mention the Chrysler 300 Club
when making the reservation to get our group rate. Only 4 rooms
available for the 11th. Ten for the 10th and 9 for the 12th.? Club rate
is $97 plus tax which is pretty good for the area on Carlisle show
weeks.

The hotel had an electrical fire about 2 weeks ago in one wing that
caused that wing to be shut down but as of this morning, all the other
parts were operational and they still had my reservation.

Radisson telephone # is 717-763-7117

See ya next week,

John Cote

CT.