[Chrysler300] Power pack voltage

    I was in touch with Jeff Carter re the output voltage of the elecroluminescent power pack used in the chrysler 300F,G, H and please note his reply.    Fern

Hi Fern,
The actual no-load AC output voltage from a fresh or rebuilt
electroluminescent power pack ranges from 240-340 VAC, depending on the
original intended application and the vendor that supplied the unit.  (MoPar
used at least 4 different suppliers from 1960 through 1966, most of these in
1960-61.)  Our rebuilt power packs range from 280-340 VAC, again depending
upon the original application.  Interestingly enough, the voltage quoted in
the service manual was always 200VAC, regardless of application.
Hope this helps,
Jeff

JC Auto Restoration, Inc.
20815 52nd Ave W #2