[Chrysler300] Windage tray note and 'not in New Zealand'

[Chrysler300] Windage tray note and 'not in New Zealand'

Two quick notes:

As one member has just noted the hp gain discovered from lower sump oil levels re Pontiacs in the 60s - Pontiac used windage trays in higher perf street applications from late 60s - but unlike Mopar, they were designed so 'no messy/leaky two gasket' sump mounting system, and bolted simply with 4 small bolts to two of the main bearing caps inside motor.

Second note, re repo 300 lenses, where one member has just said they think George Laurie is in New Zealand - I think/know he is in Queensland, which is northern side/edge/part (pretty big bit too!!) of Australia, not New Zealand, which is off to the east of Aust/Qld.

Queensland is sort of Aust's Florida, warmer dry winters, wet humid summers - this year near George got I believe 2 feet of rain in under a day - real wet for there, like floods worth. George would have been having fun trying to cope with that!!!?

A joke in Aust is nearly every New Zealander has moved to Aust, especially to the nicer places/weather - so maybe that where thinking George was in New Zealand confusion came from?  I think Owen Gregg lives in NZ still, he can likely tell how many kiwis still live there - they have )just?!) enough still for sometimes pretty good footy team, and sailing/winning Americas Cup - plus of course liking 300s, so that can't be bad.

Have a nice day - still wet showery 'non 300 using' weather here, but major dam inflows worst in history of records, some major Cities putting in huge $$$$$$ desal plants as town water at risk.

Christopher

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: