From: George Riehl <longrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 23:34:49 -0400
To: Tony Rinaldi <awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] coils

David; Go to your Carquest Auto Parts and get a  UC 12  coil (12 V.). DO NOT
buy an epoxy coil for your G.  You are being given wrong information.
Statement about coils being vertical only apply to late '90s and 2000s autos
with totaly different systems.  Even then, most are epoxy or air cooled.
  George Riehl

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: