[Chrysler300] 300F CVT., 300G CVT., etc.

[Chrysler300] 300F CVT., 300G CVT., etc.

Considerable excitement/speculation has occured in the last couple of days.  I have already received several telephone calls as well.  They will be properly restored and added to our collection.   Although I share the view about exports (that it is not necessarily a bad thing), these will stay in the USA for awhile at least.   Remember the cars all stay, we all go, so who knows where they might end up someday.

We felt the C300, Silver K300, and the Lincoln Cosmoplitan Coupe did not fit the scope of our collection, and these are still available.   The 1955 C300 has a nice original interior, needs some work but will make somebody a really nice car.   Contact the owner directly if you have interest in any of the remaining vehicles.  I wouldn't wait to long...      Bob Brown and George Collar        George's Mopar Toys, Wisconsin Rapids, WI

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)