RE: [Chrysler300] Dual Outlet Master Cylinder

RE: [Chrysler300] Dual Outlet Master Cylinder

That is pretty amazing.  What sort of material did you use to seal
the reservoir?  It must be impervious to the brake fluid?  I guess
you could do the same thing with a regular 4 mounting hole Mopar and
avoid using the adapter?  How is the fit under the brake booster with
the cap on?

Bill Huff

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional