[Chrysler300] More 300 D Questions

Howdy Once Again,

I am getting ready to make a Gary Goers order and have some questions
that I hope someone familiar with his products can help with.  I also
wrote to Gary but I understand he often doesn't have time to answer
emails so I am prevailing on our group.

1.	In the Goers catalog does anyone know what W-1, Edge Trim and
Seal, on page 11 of the catalog is?  Does it apply to a 300D?  Is
this part of the windlacing?  If so, does the 300D use the fawn or
the camel color?

2.	Same for #484 on page 10, what is it and does it go to the 300D?

3.	On his price sheet for the 300D interior, in the door panel
section is listed Inner Belt Weather Strip and Outer Belt Weather
Strip.  Are these the pieces that feather the glass on the door panel
and on the outer skin of the door?  Is this different than W-5 in the
catalog?  Do I need to order more for the rear quarter windows and panels?

4.	Is W-12C the one piece roof rail seal or is that a separate number?

5.	Is the TC-3 Trunk Carpet the same as the 300D trunk carpet?

6.	My bumpers are at the chrome shop, I am not sure what #279 Snap-In
Stud is.  Is that used on the 300D?

7.	I am torn between the C-3 Division Bar and C-2 Channel versus the
W-5 Channel Liner.  All my channels are in good shape, I don't see
any wear, only the inserts are getting worn and beginning to come
loose.  I am inclined to leave the channels in place and glue/rivet
new liners in.  Has anyone done this job and if so what would you recommend?

8.	Lastly (for now :-)) does anyone have a paint code for the red on
the hubcaps and in the brake vents, assuming they are the same color?

Thanks for any help, I know that is a lot of questions.

Bill Huff

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: