From: Larry Nirenberg <lnirenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Chrysler300]
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 2:17 PM

            I'm putting together the list of winter work and updating the axle is a

consideration.  When the ball and trunion driveshaft fails does it mean you

can limp it home or I would be dead by the side of the road?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)