RE: [Chrysler300] Owen please explain that comment...explanation for Geo

RE: [Chrysler300] Owen please explain that comment...explanation for George

George, I will be happy to explain. Let's hope your new computer receives
this. It must have been down for sometime, I have sent mail to you since
March/April last year. Was it only down for some replies? Because you have
replied to one or two privileged others and sent to the 300 list about a 354
manifold in recent times?
Ok now for what you owe me and my friend Robert Wiggerman, who passed away
March last year. Rob sent you a check for $1300+ to cover a number of parts
including 150 mph speedo faces, tail and park lenses etc in Feb '08, I can
get the check number etc. When Rob passed his family asked me what this, the
last check he wrote, was for, I explained. When they received nothing from
you they asked me to look into it, I emailed and emailed and emailed, no
reply. The family called and called and called you, and spoke once with your
sister who said you were in the US and she knew nothing about it. Rob also
sent you a number of his original lenses from his 300C, I specifically
remember the dash lense above the glovebox and I know there were most other
300C lenses too, this dates back to '05, '06.
George, you could have at least replied to the families call, even if your
dog ate your computer and the flood waters washed away your pen and paper.

So where is the money and where are the original parts?

Anything further you'd like explained?

We are far from the only ones to be taken advantage of by you Mr Laurie.

Fix it now. All of it.

Owen