[Chrysler300] Owen please explain that comment

[Chrysler300] Owen please explain that comment

Hello Owen and all, I have just put my new computer on line after the total failure of my old one, so those 4,000 odd emails are gone never to be seen again, so anyone waiting to hear from me should please email again.
Owen, can you please tell me and the rest of the group what parts I have on loan from you and what parts I owe you that you have payed for??  If in fact I do have any parts on loan from you or owe you parts I can not supply I will fix the problem straight away, but please fill us in, regards George.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)