extra attachment bolts.  All I had to do was drill the holes and they  were
perfect for the "K".
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 4/15/2009 12:36:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
longrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi all;  The '63 300J used 4 bolt valve  covers.  Even though they had the
"ears" on each end of the valve covers,  they were not drilled. And the
heads did not have the "extensions" for  the other two studs on the lower front
and rear.   Strange but  true!??
  George

----- Original Message -----
From:  _lettercars@xxxxxxxx (mailto:lettercars@xxxxxxx)
To: _mavche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:mavche@xxxxxxxxxxxx)  ;
_Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 12:11  PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Valve  covers

Hi Al and All:
The 300E valve cover gaskets have only four holes. That  is the same thru
1962. I believe the change to six holes came during the  1963 model year,
but will defer to our 300J expert, George Riehl on  that. The 300K and up
all have the six hole gaskets---which, in my  experience are still capable
of
a leak or two!!
300ly, Gil  C.

In a message dated 4/15/2009 12:06:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight  Time,