From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of jim_mikolajczyk
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 5:42 PM
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300F electrical question. Please check your car.

Is the horn supposed to work on an F when the key is in the accessory
position?  What about the guages?  I have one in for repair that is sending
juice to the coil when the key is in the accessory position. The horn relay
ign. terminal comes from that same circuit.
Thanks!
Jim

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups