Re: [Chrysler300] 300F electrical question. Please check your car.

Re: [Chrysler300] 300F electrical question. Please check your car.

Jim and All:
This subject may be about exhausted, but here is what I found checking my
"F" and "H".

300F  Accessory:  Gages work but not the Horn
          Ignition:   All work (Of course!)
         Off:  No gages  nor horn

300H Accessory:  Gages and Horn work
         Off:  Horn works, but  no gages
        Ignition:  All  work.
So I guess to summarize, the horn on the 300F only works with the ignition
on, and the one in the 300H works in any position.  (Seems to me too, the
300F arrangement is better/safer)
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 6/9/2009 7:16:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,