Re: [Chrysler300] Start switches

  A properly operating ignition switch will interupt, cut out, shut off, all circuits fed through the accessory circuit when the ignition switch is turned to the 'start' position.  Accesory circuits will be 'alive' when the switch is in the 'accessory' or 'run' positions. I have yet to experience one that does not operate this way when the switch is functioning properly.

  When the wheel rim horn contacts in our Challenger went off late one night and a bunch of wiring burned up, I came to the easy realization that accessory powered horns are a good idea.

  Warren Anderson
  Sedona,AZ

  both horn & gauges work on accessory on mine.
  Lindsey Fuller

  jim_mikolajczyk wrote:
  > Is the horn supposed to work on an F when the key is in the accessory position? What about the guages? I have one in for repair that is sending juice to the coil when the key is in the accessory position. The horn relay ign. terminal comes from that same circuit.
  > Thanks!
  > Jim

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional