RE: [Chrysler300] Sheet metal fabrication question - H trunk floor

RE: [Chrysler300] Sheet metal fabrication question - H trunk floor

For any closed area you have access to, there is a spray can product called
Rust Through. Just what in means. After spraying you can weld through the
coating. Available at paint and some parts stores.

Fab your own panels!! That's a challenge. I made a trunk extension for 57
300. Lot of work, turned out good if a say so myself. Gratifying.

Anyone needing my updated parts list, mail and ask.

Thank you,
Gary, the parts doc
Reno, Nevada 89521 USA
The Biggest Little City In The World