Re: FW: [Chrysler300] Coker tires

Hercules is a Canadian tire company.  I don't know much about their tires, but I was considering buying a set a couple weeks ago, 235/75R15, but I thought a similar set of Coopers looked a little more stout and bought those instead.  They were cheaper too.
The Coopers also had a pretty good look to them when mounted. Pretty wide tread and generous cross section and pretty tall.  Nice white wall too, although the Hercules also had a nice whitewall.  Neither company makes a white wall in a 235 or 225 series tire in a 14 inch size though, unfortunately, or I would have bought some for my L.
Steve Albu

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: