[Chrysler300] Ram Induction

             I have for sale two ram induction manifolds---- balance tube---
and exhaust manifolds. I would like to offer them to members before I use
other advertisements.

          RAMS:

            One intake has a poor added material weld repair  at the outer
part of the choke port. Easily cut out and     done properly

            One ear broken off at the outer section of the lower exhaust
port ,even with the bolt hole. Another easy fix.

            One stud broken off at lower exhaust port on right manifold.

            Both choke steel inserts missing

       Exhaust Manifolds:

            Both have heat risers installed. Both need overhaul.

           Right manifold has broken ear at rear at exhaust port. I have
broken piece and there is a vendor who     advertises in the news letter
that specializes in cast iron repair.

           One exhaust port feed to rams needs to be refaced with a file.

         All pieces just media blasted. This is a good buy for someone who
is familiar with aluminum and cast iron welding. Plus when have you seen a
matched pair of exhaust manifolds for sale.

          I'm asking $1600 plus freight . Pictures are available. Located on
East End of Long Island

             Vic Selvaggi       P----631-325-3445    F---631-325-3446
vics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings: