[Chrysler300] Got stuff to sell? BRING IT TO BRANSON!!

[Chrysler300] Got stuff to sell? BRING IT TO BRANSON!!

Hello 300'ly to all!
    If you are planning to attend the Branson Meet and have parts, literature, models, etc. to sell, please contact me ASAP so that I may arrange with the Area '57 event coordinator to have enough tables on hand and set up in the second hospitality suite during the Meet. This hospitality suite will be open only during times when no scheduled activity is ongoing and will be kept locked and secure.  Therefore, you will only have to unload your wares once upon arrival and move out whatever didn't sell on Saturday evening after the banquet and socializing is over about 2300. One exception to a scheduled activity when the second hospitality suite will be open will be on Friday afternoon the 25th during the TorqeFlite transmission clinic conducted by George Riehl. Only vendors who are registered club members and meet participants will be allowed this venue. So load up the truck, van, or trunk, register at the Ramada Inn and with Gloria and.....BRING IT TO BRANSON!!   Rob Kern

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)