Re: [Chrysler300] HELP.......again

I think Galen IS an expert.  But like any expert his expertise does
not spread across every model of every brand.  As I recall he got
started documenting A and B bodies from the muscle car era.  There
aren't many who can match his knowledge of those cars in that era.  I
did contact him with regard to a 4 speed I have that came from a
mid-late 70's Mopar.  He tried, but could not absolutely identify
what it was and where it came from, it wasn't from his area of expertise.

I couldn't agree with you more in that the 300 experts are in this
club.  Further experts for these era cars are found on lists like the
Forward Look list and others.  You wouldn't see a dentist or an eye
doctor for an internal problem, you probably shouldn't depend on
Galen for detailed information on 50's -early 60's C body/300s.

Bill Huff

At 10/17/200904:52 PM, Ron Waters wrote:

>IMHO, Galen is the 'ultimate expert' because that's what he tells everyone.
>If you get enough people believing you and buying your little booklets, they
>myth becomes reality.
>
>If you're looking for the true 'ultimate experts', you need look no further
>than our very own club. We are the Keepers of the Flame.
>
>Ron

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: