[Chrysler300] What an ice breaker!

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Wore my new Chrysler 300 Club International vest yesterday at Texas Motor Speedway while attending the SRT Track Experience conducted by the Richard Petty Driving School!  What a blast! Drove every SRT-8: Challenger, Grand Cherokee, Charger and 300, Caliber SRT-4 and my hot lap was as shotgun in a SRT-10 Viper driven by a Richard Petty Driving School teacher. Then at the end of the course, we were afforded the opportunity to go 3 laps of Texas Motor Speedway in a Richard Petty stock car driven by one of the Richard Petty drivers!  Talk about the E-ticket at Disneyland!  We hit over 165 mph and I thought I was on the scariest and LOUDEST roller coaster ever!  The 300 vest was a great ice breaker with the Richard Petty folks and the 69 other students attending. Many thought the 300 HemiC SRT-8 WAS the Banker's Hot Rod.  Kudos to Chrysler for maintaining the heritage!  ROB KERN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)