[Chrysler300] New Franklin Mint 300D convertible in 1/24 or is it?

[Chrysler300] New Franklin Mint 300D convertible in 1/24 or is it?

Hello 300'ly to all!
    Just received The Franklin Mint Holiday Preview 2009 catologue in today's mail. Featured on page #6 is an Aztek Turquoise 300D convertible!  On closer inspection I'm rather dubious.  The tail lights the way pictured don't for sure look like those of the D and they have the C wheelcovers with the red center ring and the 30 argent squares.  The upholstery appears to be the same as the C convertible as pictured. There is a D on the side insignia. Either the Franklin Mint didn't do enough research or used Clive Cussler's Aztek D convertible as a template (his has the incorrect wheel covers also, but his come to think of it has turquoise instead of red as the inner ring which is wrong also) or thought they could just rush into getting a D convertible out for the holidays whether correct or not.  Dilemma?  Do I purchase it with the discrepancies and think it may be more valuable?  Trying to connect with these folks is impossible regarding model design.  ROB KERN

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)