Re: [Chrysler300] 300L stub frame attachment point shims.

Re: [Chrysler300] 300L stub frame attachment point shims.

Hi Carlton;
Best way is on a Frame alignment rack. Note that there are measuring
points on the frames so that alignment can be done after a wreck. I
think I have a Body Shop chart for the  "L",  with them shown.

Lacking that, then you could assemble, measure using the frame holes
mentioned above, or from a fixed point on the left rear, like a spring
perch, to a fixed point on the right front like the mount point for
the lower A arm.
Then measure the other way Right rear to Left front. The points must
be identical on both sides. The measurements must be identical. I
would start with the shims that came out, where they were. It should
check OK.

Ray